Target markets for Quikstix include office, travelling, camping, picnics, outdoors, plane, bus and train travel, hotels, trekking and hiking, retail grocery, community and armed services, boating, heavy industry, teaching, nursing, truckies, fast food, catering etc. There is also an excellent market in corporate branding and promotion.
Marketing factors that make Quikstix attractive include…
- A clever, innovative product with defined advantages of quality and convenience.
- An intellectually protected product offering many exclusive market opportunities.
- An established and growing market receptive to product innovation.
- Excellent availability and supply of materials and ingredients.
- Ability to be branded for individual client needs (ingredient or company).
- Opportunity to license this product to brand and ingredient companies.
- Favourable cost comparison to similar supply of products.
- Environmentally friendly, biodegradable and made from a renewable resource.
Quikstix can be branded to any suit corporate image or advertising including your logo, brand, website and contact details for customers and clients. Imagine your brand presented when people are most receptive and delivered in sight, smell, taste, sound and theatre (action). Your clients will never forget you! These include…
- Ingredient branding.
- Corporate branding, promotion merchandise and competition incentive giveaways.
- Camping, picnics, travelling, remote locations.
- Company supplied tea and coffee for employees.
- Food service, conferences and catering.
- Fast food services.
- Family/individual domestic market.
- Airlines, Motels and Hotels.
- Armed services.
Market Acceptance Trial
A clever new product is great but it needs proven market acceptance. Quikstix has been tried and tested in numerous market applications. Some of these include...
- Sales to over 70 camping stores across Australia within 4 months in its retail trial.
- Huge public interest and sales at the Sydney Camping SuperShow.
- Retail sales via SOTA (Snow and Outdoor Trading Association).
- Requests for exclusive distribution in America, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and South Africa.
- Acceptance into Woolworths and IGA nationally in Australia.
Market Competitors verses Quikstix
Ingredients are usually from individual suppliers (eg tea bag, milk, sugar, spoon) in various bulk or single serve forms.
All ingredients, including the stirrer are combined in the one convenient product, purchase and supply.
The proportion of ingredient combination often varies per cup. Eg white tea + 1 sugar often delivers varied quality and consistency.
Ingredient combinations are available in controlled portions. Eg white tea + 1 sugar always delivers consistent quality and results.
Quality of beverage is often inconsistent, depending on the location and ingredients.
Quality of beverage is consistent, regardless of the location. Boardroom, backyard, bush…
Ingredients and spoons are often dispensed or kept in a variety of unhygienic conditions.
All ingredients and stirrer are contained and dispensed in a superiorly hygienic standard.
Existing employee tea and coffee facilities are often cluttered, unhealthy and poorly maintained.
The product is far more compact and simple, assisting OHS, order and cleanliness.
Performing the same task with available portioned samples creates significant waste from individual packaging of varied materials.
Waste is minimised as all ingredients are housed in the stirring implement and then discarded in one. Waste material is reduced and biodegradable.
Bulk ingredients can easily spoil from careless administration by multiple users (contaminated sugar, sour milk).
Ingredients remain contained and fresh until use. Spoilage or contamination is eliminated.
Risk of tampering or contamination is duplicated by individual ingredient supply and administration.
Risk of tampering or contamination is highly reduced. One supplier and sealed until use.
Time taken to make the beverage in the existing manner is often considerable.
Time to make the beverage is reduced, benefiting consumer and provider.