Quikstix has gone from prototype concept to a fully patented product with proven manufacture, retail market trial, trade shows, media publicity, and awards. These include…
- Finalist for the Manufacturers' Monthly Endeavour Awards for Australian consumer product of the year.
- Australian Packaging Awards. Bronze for the Design Innovation Award from the Packaging Council of Australia.
- Quikstix was a finalist for the NEC Award for Best Technology in a SME from MyBusiness.
The new patented Quikstix has proven design, materials, manufacture and market acceptance. Achievements include...
- Featured in Channel 7’s Dragons’ Den.
- Pilot manufacture of Quikstix in BC1 (coffee with one sugar) and BT1 (tea with one sugar).
- Quikstix BC1 (coffee with one sugar) and BT1 (tea with one sugar) retail trial with sales in over 70 camping stores across Australia within 3 months.
- NSW SuperShow Sydney Australia with sales of over 10,000 Quikstix.
- Acceptance into Woolworths retail grocery stores nationally for both coffee and tea lines.
- Quikstix supported the Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race for two years.